2020 Daily General Admission Tickets
All prices per person unless indicated. Non refundable unless indicated.
- Admissions for youth 15 and under are always free
- Parking in the main auto lots is free.
- Includes all night activities when scheduled
Unfortunately dogs and airplanes haven’t been a good mix. Only qualified service animals on a leash are allowed through the gate. Pets are allowed in the campground but must be restricted to the owners camping space. We request that they not be noisy when the pet parents are away from the campsite.
15 & under
|Arriving by car, per person||$17||$40||FREE||Purchase…|
|Arriving by airplane, per person||$10||$20||FREE||Purchase…|
|Camping packages||See below|
2020 Camping Spaces
Changes in 2019 that are the same for 2020:
- “All-in” camping costs have actually been lowered for campers with 2 adults or more.
- For drive-in campers, we bundled event admissions and campground spaces into one price, depending on number of nights you are staying
- This simplifies the pricing and makes “all-in” costs transparent and easier to deal with for everyone
- Now all adults arriving with you in your camper/vehicle are included in your camping space and daily admissions. No extra tickets to purchase as long as they arrive with you in the same vehicle on your first day (Save up to $40 per person for any adult after 2!)
Our online ticketing provider calls camping spaces “seats”. Rest-assured you are reserving a camping space
- Above is the general camping layout. Click here to consult the detailed diagram of the main camping area to find the space you wish to reserve.
- Note camping space sizes.
- Purchase your “all-in” camping package based on your arrival date.
- Bring your tickets with you and enter at the camper gate.
2020 Camping Tickets
Camping spaces now INCLUDE admissions for all adults arriving in same vehicle at the gate (formerly $40 per person for 3-day pass on top of camping space cost of $30/night) Non refundable unless indicated. All adults in the camper vehicle upon arrival will receive an event pass wristband. You must all arrive together in the same vehicle at the same time for the “all-in” pricing. Any other guests you have arriving at different times are absolutely welcome, but will need to purchase separate admission tickets. **(Reserving multiple camping spaces? See note below)
RV Camping Rental Is Available At The Fly-In
We’re excited to be able to offer an RV camping option for the Fly-In. Our RV Partner, Northwest Adventure Rentals will deliver your RV rental to the campground, and you’ll be able to enjoy the airshow in style. Fully furnished RV’s are available with bedding and cookware to make your Fly-In. You can call 1-855-745-9816 and we can help you have a very comfortable Fly-In.
** If you want purchase multiple camping spaces for a group, that’s awesome! Please reserve what you need. We will allow different arrival times for each space reserved. We will make adjustments to assure each vehicle arrival is treated per the new “all-in” rules so that everyone that arrives for each space you purchase is included. The first vehicle to arrive will need to coordinate this with the camper gate.