Tickets for the 2021 Arlington Fly-In, August 13-15, will be on sale early January 2021
For more information on 2020, please see our FAQ
General Admission Information
- Admissions for youth 15 and under are always free
- Parking in the main auto lots is free.
- Includes all night activities when scheduled
Unfortunately dogs and airplanes haven’t been a good mix. Only qualified service animals on a leash are allowed through the gate. Pets are allowed in the campground but must be restricted to the owners camping space. We request that they not be noisy when the pet parents are away from the campsite.
- “All-in” camping costs were actually lowered in 2019 for campers with 2 adults or more.
- For drive-in campers, we bundled event admissions and campground spaces into one price, depending on number of nights you are staying
- This simplifies the pricing and makes “all-in” costs transparent and easier to deal with for everyone
- Now all adults arriving with you in your camper/vehicle are included in your camping space and daily admissions. No extra tickets to purchase as long as they arrive with you in the same vehicle on your first day (Save up to $40 per person for any adult after 2!
Camping spaces now INCLUDE admissions for all adults arriving in same vehicle at the gate (formerly $40 per person for 3-day pass on top of camping space cost of $30/night) Non refundable unless indicated. All adults in the camper vehicle upon arrival will receive an event pass wristband. You must all arrive together in the same vehicle at the same time for the “all-in” pricing. Any other guests you have arriving at different times are absolutely welcome, but will need to purchase separate admission tickets. **(Reserving multiple camping spaces? See note below)