The North Pacific Military Corps (NPMC), an informal assembly of regional military history enthusiasts, serves as coordinator for Camp Adams. At the 2019 Arlington Fly-in, Camp Adams participants will be available during show hours to share information with the public about vehicles and displays
Major participating groups include:
- Puget Sound Military Vehicle Collectors Club
- Western Command Historical Society,
- Flying Heritage Collection
- Washington National Guard
- U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- North Cascade Military Collectors
The NPMC member mission is to (1) restore and preserve noteworthy examples of military equipment, (2) demonstrate said equipment at public venues and (3) share military history information with the public.
Camp Adams is the largest public gathering of former military vehicles, aircraft, weapons, and equipment displays in the west. See and learn about the tools used during WWII, Korea, Vietnam and other conflicts.