2018 Exhibitor Information
Our 50th anniversary event will feature three distinct exhibit areas – something for everyone!
New “street fair” area: We have added a street fair area for artisan and non aviation exhibitors, featuring items such as wood work, clothing, art, jewelry and crafts. Kid-friendly activities such as face painting and fun balloon shapes will also be a part of the mix. Nearly 40 booths and growing!
Aviation vendor area: New expanded area with easy flow and three sizes of spaces from an information booth to displaying airplanes and aircraft.
Light flight area: With our new layout we have relocated the light flight area and expanded the footprint. Light Flight will also have it’s own runway for during the event flights and demonstrations.
Food Vendors: We will have an expanded set of food trucks and traditional food vendors for you to satisfy those cravings and/or quench your thirst.
- 2018 Aviation vendor packet
- 2018 Street Fair vendor packet
- 2018 Light Flight vendor packet
- Light Flight Camping Request (requires approval)
- 2018 Food Vendors: should contact the Fly-In at email@example.com for a packet. Please include a picture of your food truck and complete menu for consideration.