CHANGES IN 2018:
- More spaces on the flightline
- Campground condensed
- Camper gate relocated
- “Red” camping by the tree line is first-come, first served “open free-form”
Flying in to the Arlington Fly-in?
Rent an RV or travel trailer from NW Adventure Rentals and we will:
Waive the 5-day minimum
Deliver and set it up for free!
- If you are camping under the wing of your plane click here
- For pricing and admissions, click here
- Camping is permitted in designated campgrounds only. No overnight camping is allowed in any parking lot.
- Quiet Time will be from 10 PM to 6 AM.
- No open campfires or barrel fires. Only contained, manufactured barbecues and grills (with legs) are permitted. Camper is responsible to have a working fire extinguisher accessible while in use. This year we are experiencing dry weather, all camp stoves must be at least 2 feet off the ground, monitored while in use and a fire extinguisher or fire suppression device within reach.
- Keep fire lanes open at all times.
- Pets are allowed in camping areas only. Only seeing-eye dogs, or dogs used to assist disabled guests are allowed on the Fly-In grounds.
- The selling of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted.
- Alcohol is allowed in camping areas. Please use responsibly.
- No waste water dumping is allowed. RV pump services are available at Camping Registration
- All firearms are to be unloaded, locked with safety on and in the vehicle at all
- Due to the close proximity of the grounds to the active taxiways and runway, no RC
aircraft will be flown
Golf Carts, ATVs, Motorized Bikes, etc.
Unauthorized vehicles including ATVs, golf carts, motorized bikes, hoverboards, scooters or skateboards are NOT allowed on Fly-In Grounds. Disability or mobility devices are allowed, and can receive a pass at the Fly-In HQ office. Please bring your official disability card.
Authorized vehicles are operated by credentialed Arlington Fly-In event volunteers only. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to operate a motor vehicle at the Arlington Fly-In.
- Campground Opens the Tuesday before the event starts.
- Our campground is an open airport field most of the year, so it’s dry camping – no utilities. However, waste service can be arranged.
- Campers pay admission and tickets from the day they enter to end of event. Unused tickets and camping will be refunded upon check out.
- Check out to receive a refund for that day’s ticket must be completed by 11 AM. Camper will return their wristbands and camper pass when checking out.
- Check-In is 8 AM to 8 PM. Campers arriving after 8 PM will be staged on the camper entrance road overnight.
All Camping space measure 20’ wide. Lengths vary from 25’ to 45’. One non-camping vehicle maybe parked in the camping area, but it must fit within your space.
Additional Vehicles/Guest Parking
One vehicle pass is included in your RV space purchase. Please use this pass for in and out privileges. You must also have your wristbands on to enter the event grounds at all times.
If you are arranging for friends or family to visit you at your campsite please tell them they must park in the Main AUTO parking lot and obtain ticketed entry to the event grounds. No ticketed entry can be purchased in the evening hours, so please make arrangements to meet you friends and family off site at one of our great local establishments.
Vehicles may exit and re-enter campgrounds. A campground vehicle pass and event wristbands are required for re-entry.
RV waste water dumping is available with the porta-potty service company on site. To make arrangements for a pump out, fill out a form at camper registration. You will be charged by the service company at the time of service.
Each camper will receive a garbage bag at registration. Please tie bags closed and deposit near a camping area garbage container for pick up. Extra bags will be available to guests at the registration booth. All beverage cans and bottles are recyclable. Please dispose of these in a recycle container. There are many located along the food court.