Thanks for coming in 2017! We look forward to our big 50th Anniversary in 2018!
2017 General Admission
15 & under
|Arriving by car or camper – discounted online||$15.00||$40.00||FREE|
|Arriving by car or camper – at gate||$17.00||$45.00||FREE|
|Arriving by Aircraft||$10.00||$20.00||FREE|
|Saturday night balloon glow only
(included in any daily/weekly ticket)
|$10.00 per carload *after 8PM* July 8
Purchase and enter at Camper Parking
2017 Camping Spaces
Camping is $30/night per space occupied, charged in advance depending on arrival date, with a minimum of 2 nights. Early departures, having checked-out with camper registration, will be refunded after the event via a mailed check.
- Our online ticketing provider calls camping spaces “seats”. Rest-assured you are reserving a camping space
- Consult the campground map to find the area you wish to reserve. Note camping space sizes.
- Purchase your desired length of stay for camping (2, 3 or 4 nights)
- Be sure to include weekly general admissions for all adults (16+)
- Bring your tickets with you and enter at the camper gate.
Arrive July 7 or 8
Arrive July 6
Arrive July 5
|Drive-in, per camping space
[details & rules]
|Fly-in, camp under your wing
[details & rules]
2017 Drive-In Gates Hours
|8 AM-8 PM||8 AM-8 PM||8 AM-5 PM|
- Free Auto Parking.
- Airshows and Pets are not a good mix, please leave your pets at home, or in pet day care. Official service dogs may enter at main gate. Only service Dogs allowed on event grounds.
- Bikes, roller blades, hoverboards and scooters are not allowed through the main gate, or outside of the RV/tent campground if camping on-site.
- All children 15 and under admitted FREE, must be accompanied by adult.
- All aircraft need to register upon arrival at the Aircraft Registration Booth.
- Rates are per person.