2018 General Admission
All Prices Per Person unless indicated
15 & under
|Arriving by car or camper
|Arriving by car or camper – at gate||$17.00||$45.00||FREE|
|Arriving by Aircraft
|Saturday Night Balloon Glow and Drone Show.
(included if you purchase daily tickets)
|$20 per carload at the gate.
AFTER 6PM Saturday July 7
Cash is fast, and best.
If you enter before 6PM the cost is $17 per person.
2018 Camping Spaces
Camping is $30/night per space occupied, charged in advance depending on arrival date, with a minimum of 2 nights. Full price early departures, having checked-out with camper registration, will be refunded after the event via a mailed check (this does not apply to 50% promotion tickets purchased prior to 4/15/2018).
- Our online ticketing provider calls camping spaces “seats”. Rest-assured you are reserving a camping space
- Consult the campground map to find the area you wish to reserve. Note camping space sizes.
- Note changes to the layout in 2018
- Purchase your desired length of stay for camping (2, 3 or 4 nights)
- Be sure to include weekly general admissions for all adults (16+)
- Bring your tickets with you and enter at the camper gate, which has also changed.
Arrive July 6 or 7
Arrive July 5
Arrive July 4
|Drive-in, per camping space
[details & rules]
|Fly-in, camp under your wing
[details & rules]
2018 Drive-In Gates Hours
|8 AM-8 PM||8 AM-9 PM||8 AM-5 PM|
- Free Auto Parking.
- Airshows and Pets are not a good mix, please leave your pets at home, or in pet day care. Official service dogs may enter at main gate. Only service Dogs allowed on event grounds.
- Bikes, roller blades, hoverboards and scooters are not allowed through the main gate, or outside of the RV/tent campground if camping on-site.
- All children 15 and under admitted FREE, must be accompanied by adult.
- All aircraft need to register upon arrival at the Aircraft Registration Booth.
- Rates are per person.